We are pleased to offer various gymnastics classes over the June half term.
Come along and join the fun in a safe, happy environment, with experienced, qualified coaches.
Microsoft Word – Camps Week.docx
CLASSES ARE FOR AGE 4 UPWARDS
All bookings need to be made in advance. Spaces are limited so book early through your LoveAdmin account. We cannot accept any drop-ins on the day.
CAMPS WEEK JUNE 2021 INFORMATION
To keep everyone as safe as possible and to make sure all gymnasts have fun in a safe environment to practice their gymnastics skills, we are following government guidelines, as well as working closely with Dulwich College. All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised each day. Gymnastics equipment and mats will be sanitised between groups, sessions, and at the end of the day.
We will keep all groups separated throughout the day. Groups will stay with the same coach and equipment will be sanitised between each group. If your gymnast wants to be with a specific friend, please let us know at least two days in advance by emailing email@example.com this will help us rearrange the groups accordingly.
Gymnasts will be dropped off and picked up in the parking lot of Dulwich College sports Club (Pond Cottages / SE21 7LE). Please help us make this handover as smooth as possible by being on time. Gymnasts will have to arrive changed (there will be a small space for each group for their outerwear), and bring a named water bottle, a named bag with a small snack.
Coaches will avoid spotting gymnasts unless they feel there is a danger to the gymnast and need to protect them from injury. Coaches will use other techniques and exercises for the gymnasts to get the most out of each session.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in this, which will make it possible to run our camps while keeping everyone healthy and happy.
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Booking Conditions:
- Refunds can only be made at the discretion of the senior coach. If cancellation is due to the child’s sickness, a request for a refund must be made in writing, accompanied by a doctor’s certificate.
- A minimum number of bookings are required to run each activity. In the event of cancellation by CGC customers will be refunded.
- CGC reserves the right to amend activities without notice.
- CGC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property.
- Participants should be fit to undertake the gymnastics activity booked. All medication should be handed to the Coach in Charge, on arrival.
- Gymnasts must have adequate food (lunch and snacks if staying all day), a water bottle, and a tracksuit for warmth throughout the day Please note:
Charisma GC members will have to sign up through your LoveAdmin account to avoid duplicating your account. Non-members will have to provide all details as necessary and will need a different link, email email@example.com for any questions.