Limited space are still available to our gymnastics camps over half term. Book through your LoveAdmin account.
Early Bird Discount ends October 17.
We cannot accept any drop ins on the day. All bookings need to be made in advance.
To keep everyone as safe as possible and to make sure all gymnasts have fun in a safe environment to practice their gymnastics skills, we are following government guidelines, as well as working closely with Dulwich College. All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised each day. Gymnastics equipment and mats will be sanitised between groups, sessions and at the end of the day.
We will keep all groups separated throughout the day. Groups will stay with the same coach and equipment will be sanitised between each group. If your gymnast wants to be with a specific friend, please let us know at least two days in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org this will help us rearrange the groups accordingly.
Gymnasts will be dropped off and picked up in the parking lot of Dulwich College sports Club (Pond Cottages / SE21 7LE). Please help us make this handover as smooth as possible by being on time. Gymnasts will have to arrive changed (there will be a small space for each group for their outerwear), and bring a named water bottle, a named bag with a small snack.
Coaches will avoid spotting gymnasts, unless they feel there is a danger to the gymnast and need to protect them from injury. Coaches will use other techniques and exercises for the gymnasts to get the most out of each session.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in this, which will make it possible to run our camps while keeping everyone healthy and happy.
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
- Refunds will not be offered for individual isolations or quarantines unless there is a national lock down which will stop us from running the camps.
- A minimum number of bookings are required to run each activity. In the event of cancellation by CGC customers will be refunded or offered a spot on the next camp.
- CGC reserves the right to amend activities without notice.
- CGC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property.
- Participants should be fit to undertake the gymnastics activity booked. All medication should be handed to the Coach in Charge, on arrival.
- Gymnasts must have adequate food (lunch and snacks if staying all day), a water bottle and a tracksuit for warmth throughout the day